In the online course about african art history get to know the african art. From the rock art to modern era.
The african art history takes us back to the origins of humanity, the cradle of civilization, the first signs of human cognition, of interacting with the material world and creating visual symbols that represent and interpret them.
Author: Manuela Tenreiro
E-LEARNING (with tutor). Start Date – immediately after confirmation of payment.
You will access your african art history online course through an elearning platform to which you have daily access, 24 hours a day.
We are a certified training organization. Our certificates are valid internationally as they are complying
with the certification rules of the European Union
Online course african art history program
1. Blombos Cave: Humanity’s first art studio
2. San art in South Africa
3. The Pygmy Schematic Art Zone and the Sandawe ‘Island’
4. Nigerian Rock Gongs
5. When the Sahara was Green
1. The First Urban Centers of the Nile
2. The Formation of Egypt
3. Kingdom of Kush
4. Iron made Cultures of the Niger
5. The Expansion of Bantu people
Islam and Christianity
1. Axum and Christian Ethiopia
2. Eastern Christianity in Núbia
3. The Expansion of Islam in North Africa
4. Islam in the Swahili Coast
5. Catholic Kongo and the Portuguese
Africa in the Modern Era
1. West African Empires
2. Bantu Kingdoms and Cultures
3. Islamic Sultanates and the Kingdom of Ethiopia
4. From the Cabinet of Curiosities to the Natural History Museum
5. The Influence of African Art in Modern Art