Learn how to organize an exhibition in the art curation online course by Citaliarestauro.com.
Learn about methods and tools necessary for the organization of art exhibitions.
An art exhibition, whatever its format, whatever its size, whatever its budget, whatever the context in which the exhibition will be held, whether digital or live, always requires a detailed work and communication process.
This will ensure the success of the exhibition.
In this course, you will acquire the knowledge, know the methods and obtain the work tools necessary to organize an exhibition .
What will you learn in this course?
At the end of this course, participants will learn how to organize an exhibition in its various stages, from initial planning to evaluation:
- What an exhibition is;
- What is the role and tasks of the art curator and the art curation team;
- Planning and scheduling an art exhibition;
- Carry out the assembly of an exhibition and its evaluation;
- Establish the appropriate means to communicate with the public;
- Understand exhibitions in the digital age.
Who should take this course?
- This course is particularly useful for art curators, museologists, artists, art historians, gallery owners, and students or cultural communication professionals.
- It is also very useful for teachers and cultural mediators.
- This course is for anyone who wants to know how to organize an art exhibition for personal or professional reasons.
At the end of the course, a training certificate will be issued Know more.
We are a training entity certified by DGERT – Training Entity Certificate No. 1800/2015 – so the certificate has international validity.
Art Curating – Exhibition | Online course
Access 24/7 lifetime
Learn how to organize an exhibition
Art curation online course – Program
Unit 1 – The exhibition of a work of art
- The work of art
- The exhibition of a work of art
- Alternative exhibition spaces
- Five exhibitions that went down in history (and one that should not have happened).
Unit 2 – Art curating
- The curatorial activity: concepts and definitions
- The tasks of the curator
- The role of the art critic
- The Team
Unit 3 – Exhibition planning
- Initial Planning
- Establish the theme / concept
- Define audiences
- Select the collection
- Designing an exhibition project
Unit 4 – Exhibition – From assembly to evaluation
- The Assembly
- Communication with visitors
- Labels and panels
- Composition of texts
- Print media and Apps
- Preventive Conservation
- The Preventive Conservation
- Risk assessment methodology
- Contingency plan
- Evaluation methodologies
- Assessment levels
Unit 5 – Exhibitions in the digital age
- The Exhibitions in the digital age
- Digital Art
- Digital Exhibitions
The course is organized in parts or modules in order to facilitate the learning sequence. However, you can freely browse the entire course without any restrictions 24 hours a day, according to your interests and your own work method.
You can consult here the Rules of Operation of Online Courses