In the conservation courses online we will learn about the concepts and methods of preventive conservation.
You will access your conservation courses online through an elearning platform to which you have daily access, 24 hours a day. Your access credentials to the course (code, username and password) will be sent up to 24 hours after payment confirmation.
conservation courses online
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to apply methods of preventive conservation. In order to protect our heritage and prevent its destruction:
- The main notions of preventive conservation internationally accepted
- The methods that must be used before a variety of situations.
- The effects of the agents of deterioration on the various materials
- Methodology for risk assessment
Who takes this Course?
This course is intended for professionals who are engaged in activities related to Museography, Conservation and Restoration, Tourism professionals and all interested in the subject.
Preventive conservation of photography
In this course we will learn how to:
- Recognise and distinguish the concepts of preservation, conservation and restoration.
- Identify and recognise the structure of a photograph (within its different types).
- Identify and recognise the most commonly found types of photographs.
- Recognise the main factors of common deterioration of photography.
- Apply a program destined to control environment and pest infestations.
- Recognise the practice of handling procedures and identify the more suitable storage systems for each type of photograph.
- Develop and maintain a preservation program for the photographic collection, suited to the types of photographs to which it is destined.